Sunday, August 24, 2014

YouTube

So, I know I've debated before whether or not I wanted to revive my YouTube channel.
Well, I've decided to do it!
Matt and I (mostly Matt) came up with the name Vlogger Roos
The name comes from our last name Rioux.  People usually end up pronouncing it 'roo' instead of  're-you'.  So we thought it would be fun to use it as a play on words.
 
So, why are we vlogging?  Well, if you know me, you know that I love to watch old family videos and look though photo albums.  I've already been making family photo albums since Hailey's been born.  But I also like video. 
I had actually come across YouTube a long time ago, back when it was first being bought by Google, because it also bought out an old video website I used to use.  I was also filming really grainy video.  I just had no idea there was an upload feature.
Since we live away from family, I love sending them video of the kids.  I used to attempt to send that grainy video to them via email.  It worked about half the time.
Now, with YouTube I can upload and send my family video easily.
The other part is, I want to learn to get out of my comfort zone.  Talking to a camera is the first step to doing that.  Also, to try new things.  Get out of my comfort zone.
I also like to have conversations with people.  So hopefully we can make lots of new friends!
 
So, if you want to join us on our adventure, head over to My YouTube and subscribe!
It's going to be a vlog Monday-Friday with an occasional Saturday video

 
 
 
~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment