Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Moving Conundrum

People! I have a problem.
Right now our lives are kind of up in the air.  As in we will probably have to move.
If you know me, you know that I LOVE California.  I've wanted to live here since middle school and being here is awesome.
But not only is this 'barn' horrible (yes, I get it, the nature and stuff is cool.  But the structure itself is horrid), finding a decent job, or even a job at all, is near impossible here right now.
Plus, of course, the housing costs here are high.
Now, we really could go anywhere.  But we figured it would be easier to go somewhere where we have family that Matt could possible stay with so he could start working as we get ready to go.  Make sense?  So that would make our options mainly Utah, Texas, or Washington.
Each place has pros and cons.  Love/hate relationships with each.
Man this is a headache.
Given, the biggest choice factor will be a job.
If we can stay here, that would awesome, but it's not looking like a good choice.
Plus those other places have lower costs of living.
So, I've kind of been looking for jobs on a grand scale.  But that can be hard too because I would love for Matt to be able to not loathe his job, so I've been prioritizing jobs with animals.  And then, I've been looking for jobs that don't require a lot of heavy lifting or physical labor since his back is in bad shape.
So yea, life could go any direction right now.  I'm not going to lie, it's scary (especially cause I hate change)
Know of any jobs? Where should we go?
Changes are on the way
 
 
 
~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment