Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hailey

I've had my little Hailey on the brain lately.
I have to give her props.  She is an amazing little person.
Ever since she was born she's been pretty easy.  She was a good eater, slept through the night, and didn't cry very often.
As she grew she learned all her milestones quickly and with ease.  Things that could have been a real headache weren't, such as switching her from a bottle to a sippy cup.
 
Now that she's a toddler, she's so independent.....good and bad.
She's defiantly got personality.  She can be the sweetest little girl ever, then she can be the sassiest little diva!
And when it comes to her little sister...you better not mess around.  I've caught her cleaning up spit up when we didn't know she even had.  She sings to her when she sleeps, gives her her toys when she drops them, and tries her best to make her laugh.
I was a little nervous when Baby B came around because Hailey has always been the center of attention.  On Matt's side she was the first grandkid.  But she has handled it very well.  My little mommy.
She is defiantly not perfect. She still sucks her binky (but we're working on that one.  Wasn't good time to take it away with the baby), still wears diapers.....which is where I'm stumped, and she can talk back like a 14 year old drama queen.
But despite all her bratty moments and how bad she can frustrate me, she is the love of my life!
Whenever she laughs or says one of her silly statements, or when she loves on her little sister I just melt inside.
Oh Hailey Nicole,
How I love you




~hyuu!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment