Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

Well hello there 2014!
How are you?  Good? Great!
I have a feeling we are going to be the best of friends!
 
 
So, what are your new years resolutions?
I felt like I had a lot, but they all pretty much fall under the same categories.
-Be Healthy
-Go outside my comfort zone/learn a new skill
-Be a better mom/wife
 
I know they aren't going to be easy.  But I want to prove to myself that I can do it.  That I'm not just someone who gives up....like it has been so far in every attempt do to them.
 
I'm hoping that tracking my weight loss and stuff on here will help me.  Later today (when Matt wakes up to help haha) I'm going to take some weigh in pictures and maybe measurements to track.
 
So 2014, lets be good to each other, Ok?
Sounds great!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
 
 
~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment