Monday, December 2, 2013

Grateful

I just have to stop and say that I am grateful.
Sometimes, especially around the holidays, I start to feel down about some of the stuff in my life.  Sometimes I feel bad that I feel bad because there are people worse off than me, and I understand that I'm blessed that way.  But also, there is a quote that goes "there is always someone hurting worse then you, that doesn't mean your pain doesn't count."
But I also want to say that I am indeed grateful for what I do have.
As much as I hate this barn, we are lucky to be able to be here rent free.
I'm glad that I have a husband who works to support our family.
And I'm grateful for my two beautiful kids.
I have to say that has what's been on my mind most.  My girls.  I am so lucky to have them.  Both have slept through the night since they were born *knocks on wood*
Hailey was always a pretty easy going baby, and Brooklyn is following in her footsteps so far.  Of course they cry, but not very often.
I'm also lucky to be able to breastfeed.  Sometimes I really hate it.  This time has been a little harder because Brook isn't as good an eater as Hailey was.  But I also understand that there are moms out there that want to breastfeed and can't.
I'm grateful that in the mornings I wake up to cooing from Brooklyn or Hailey popping on my bed informing me that it is indeed morning time.  I love waking up to smiles vs cries.
 
I know this post has been kind of all over the place, but I've been thinking about it a lot lately and just kind of let it spill out.  So it's messy!
But....the point is I love my little family!
 
 
 
 
 
~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment