Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby Update

Well, went to the doctor the day after we got back from Utah.
From my final ultrasound it is looking to be a girl!  It's a little up in the air still for me because the picture doesn't look like what they are saying it is and the tech didn't seem very....good (mean?)
Either way I guess everything else looks good.  Because I didn't have a first trimester ultrasound she said it's a little harder to determine how far alone I actually am.  She didn't change my due date just to be safe, but she said I'm measuring bigger then that and that I may come more around July 24th then Aug 2nd.  Man I hope so *knocks on wood*
I felt kind of bad this time at the doctors because I think I got the student nurse in trouble.  I mean, to be fair, I guess she had been getting in trouble all day.  But she didn't do any of the normal nurse things.  I think she messed up my weight because she kept moving the scale like a crazy person (she was paranoid that Hailey was touching it).  Then she told me I didn't need to pee in a cup because it was just an ultrasound checkup....my dr didn't like that).  Then she didn't measure my stomach.  I mean I don't care about that, but I wonder if it leaves a hole in the chart haha poor lady.
At this appointment I also had to pick a delivery doctor.  Confused?  The lady I see, whom I love, is just a practitioner and can't see pregnant women past like 35 weeks.  I almost switched doctors offices at this point because I don't really like any of the doctors that are there.  But I figured it was too far along in the process to try that and just picked the guy I had last time.  *sigh*
But that's it from the baby front lines.  Time to go find some breakfast!
 
 
Hyuu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment