Monday, May 20, 2013

Howdy There

How's it going?
I'm bored at home while Matt works with his dad.  He doesn't very often work in the day (since we're having a hard time finding another job.....if anyone has any idea, let me know), so when he's gone all day I don't know what to do with myself.
So updates in life....
He got his time off for our June vacations.  We are going to Utah for Austin's graduation then at the end of June we're going to Texas for a family reunion.  We don't know if we are flying or driving to Texas yet though.  It depends on if Austin really comes with us and what doctor recommends.  I've heard things about both.  I'm not too worried about it, but if one choice is better, might as well try it right.
Hailey had her checkup a while back.  She is so big!  She is 31 lbs. and 3ft tall!  Doctor is amazed at how well she talks.  So she's doing pretty well, but the potty training train has pretty much come to a stop, which sucks.  This is one thing that I'm not experienced with and don't really know how to go about it.  She's smart and I know she can figure it out, she just doesn't want to.  She acts afraid of it.
She's so silly!  Some of the things she says just blow my mind.  Of course, she's still as girly as ever.....but with a touch of "boy" in there.  It was so funny, she was in a dress and her dress-up shoes holding a beetle she found.  "He's cute!" Crazy girl.
I love to take pictures of her!  She used to be pretty good at posing for the camera, but now she's such a wiggle worm!  Sometimes I can get her to hold still, but not as well as before.  I would LOVE to take pictures of her in her really cute Rapunzel dress.  I have some, but I mean like a "photoshoot"  But I don't know anyone I'd want to take any because I don't have a nice camera, and I don't know where either.  I still try to take tons of pictures though.  As a matter of fact, one of her pictures was chosen in an instagram challenge.  She's 1 of 25 out of a little more than 400.  Here is a link to the blog and the other picks.  http://www.disneybaby.com/blog/top-25-photos-from-the-magic-in-the-mundane-instagram-challenge/?fb_action_ids=10152818870750580&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210152818870750580%22%3A364849926949809%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210152818870750580%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
I know that's a long link...but I don't know how to get the shortened version. 
Baby is doing ok. Moves like crazy.  Still don't know the gender.  Doctor said my next ultrasound is at 32 weeks and I'm about 29 1/2 right now.
I'm debating whether or not I want to switch doctors offices.  I know it's kind of late to do so, and I don't know if I'll like this place either really.....I mean, is it weird to like "interview" a doctor before you go?
It's just that the office I go to now, I like them and the lady I'm seeing, but she's only an assistant person thingy (lol) and she can't see me past a certain week.  All the other doctors are CREEPS! My last time around after I couldn't see the woman anymore and in the hospital are crappy.  I mean this time around we know to look out and speak up but a friend says this other doctor is amazing so we'll see. What do you think?
Here's a Hailey picture for ya!!
 

 
 
~hyuu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment