Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby Update

Today was a doctor visit. Those are always fun *rolls eyes*
I had to do the glucose test today, and I drank that nasty stuff on an empty stomach....I'm surprised I kept it down.  Then Matt made a fool of himself by messing with the scale.  He was trying to be funny and said something about messing with it.  He thought the nurse heard him and some lady in the waiting room was laughing, but apparently she didn't hear him.  He added ten lbs! I had to go get re weighed haha.  Well, at least I hadn't gained.
I guess I had more blood tests too, don't know what for.  She took like six vials of blood.
In 2 weeks I get to go back and get my shot for being negative blood type.  Nice cold shot in the booty! We don't get another ultra sound till about 32 weeks she said, so still no sex unless we want to pay a ridiculous amount of money for one of those really creepy 3D pictures.
Other then that everything seems fine.  Baby moves ALL the time.  I almost never get peace.  I also feel like my stomach is already at what it should be for 8 months.
Honestly, I've been having a hard time this time around.  Emotionally and physically....though I'm sure that they both play into each other.
Time for lunch!
 
 
 
 
~hyuu!

1 comment:

  1. The shot in the booty is always fun...can't wait to see what you are having. I am sure the physical and emotional are feeding off of each call me whenever, even if you are just mad and sad because you dropped your candy in the garbage!! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete