Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's been a while

Well hello there!  It's been a long time.  I was going to write about my trip and about my mom when I got home, but, as you can see, I never did haha.  I would say things have been going on, but they haven't really.  We all had the cold that I brought from Utah (which, Matt got over in one day and I STILL have!).  Hailey got her first ear infection...which happened to be a double.  We've been half attempting to potty train Hailey again.  She usually will go in the morning, but after that it goes downhill.  She doesn't like the potty and she won't tell us when she needs to go.  I need to just put her on every so often I know.  I'm trying something today.  We bought her some undies and I put some on her.  My theory with her is that if she pees in them, it'll feel way different then going in a diaper and she won't like it.  So maybe she'll realize she needs to go on the potty...which she hates haha.  We'll see how it goes. 



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment