Friday, January 28, 2011

Back in the Barn

Well....we are back home today after driving all day yesterday.  Very sad.  I think I cried almost all the way home.  But we have a very good time.
I think we got to do everything we wanted..but I forgot to visit my grandma's grave :(   Matt got to eat at the places he loves that aren't here.  We went to a couple movies (True Grit and Tangled...which is WAY cute) with Dad.  Going to the mall with Mom is always fun, expecially when you get a chocolate icecream cone <3.  Of course, we also went to TGIFridays and got our cup of dirt.  I also got to catch up with an old friend who happened to be visiting home at the same time which was awesome.  Her little girl is so cute!  And I got to meet my new niece Arina, who is so adorable. Hailey also got to experience snow for the first time...though I doubt she'll remember haha.  Ruby also loved the baby...wouldn't leave her alone for a second.
Between helping Austin with Zelda, and Sonnie showing Hailey off at her work, I didn't want to come home.  It was probably the hardest time leaving I've ever had.  Wish I would of taken more pictures.  Oh well


~hyuu!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just wanted to tell you what a great job you did! That baby is just perfect and sweet as can be! I hope you are enjoying motherhood and all the great things that come with it, like barf and poop. haha. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete