Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well, Momma has come and gone.  We had a pretty good Thanksgiving.  Got lots of baby stuff (thank you very much Mom and Sonnie).  We hung out at the mall and "nerded out in public" at the Japanese store.  She got us keychains.  She got a mushroom, Austin got a Yoshi, and I got Inuyasha.  We drank some Japanese soda too.  Unfortunatly, my due date also as come and gone.  I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday (if I haven't gone into labor yet) and than he'll decide what to do than.  So...we may be having a December baby.  Matt's almost done with my changing table.  It needs to be painted again, but it was too windy today (since it's out in the garage, they didn't want stuff to blow on it).  I also need to vacuum the car so we can put the carseat in, and decide if we want to put it right behind my chair or in the middle. 
We also went to see Harry Potter, which was really good.  And Oooh the popcorn was sooo good haha.  I'm sorry Momma that baby didn't come while you were here...I tried! haha
Well....I have to go save Mia from Emma


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment