Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Years

Happy New Year!
How was your 2015?
Ours was full of plenty of ups and downs.  Hard decisions and fun times.
But I'm having high hopes for 2016!
 
Some of my goals include:
The stereotypical GET HEALTHY
This is a big one for me.  I've struggled with it for quite a while now.  Change is hard for me, and with the big change we just made, this may be even harder.
This includes the normal diet and exercise, but also things like making time to wash my face and brush my teeth every night, stretch, and whatnot.
 
GET ORGANIZED
This one is still a work in progress, because I need to break it down into smaller goals.  Even the things I do for fun get all mixed up since I can't make up my mind and focus on one thing.
 
BE POSITIVE/ATTITUDE MAKEOVER
I need this bad! But this is probably the one I have the least idea how to accomplish.  Part of it is just the way my head works, and I have no idea how to train my brain to change it's mind.  Time to do some research and soul searching!
 
BE A 'BETTER HOUSEWIFE'
I put quotes because I know people are going to nitpick it, but I don't mean it offensively.  It's just what I call the group of stuff I want to do. Ex: Keep up on housework, cook more home meals, work on Hailey's school, things like that
 
I don't have too many goals, but they are broad and hard to accomplish.  I need to break them down into smaller goals and work from there, but that's where I usually fail.  I need a life coach! Haha
What I should do, is sit with Matt, find out what goals he wants to accomplish this year, and figure out how we can help each other.
 
I also may sit down with Hailey and explain goals to her and help her accomplish a little goal of her own, and help her get motivated early on.
 
So...high hopes for 2016!
HYPE!
 
 
 
~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment