Friday, March 29, 2013

The News

Well, guess it's out now.  Hailey is going to be a big sister.
I'm about 21 weeks along, due August 2nd.  It's a little bit of a guess because of certain circumstances we didn't get to a doctor until 2nd trimester and I guess it's a little bit harder to guess where they are at then.  My guess is because that's when babies start to vary more in size.  But that's about what I guessed myself to be done cookin'
Now why did I wait so long to tell people?  Well, because I hadn't been to the doctor, it felt weird to tell people.  I mean, I had three pregnancy tests, I'd be sick like crazy (though not as much as last time), and of course I can feel it moving ALL THE TIME now.  But it was unexpected and it felt weird to tell people with out a doctor visit.  I'm weird I know. 
So yea.......there ya go.  We are going to have another baby.  Due August 2nd.  We don't know the sex because it wouldn't cooperate and let us see haha so we'll probably have to wait till our 3rd trimester ultrasound to find out. 



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment