Friday, October 5, 2012

Little Girl Phrases

Hailey is getting her own things that she says all the time.  I honestly don't know where she got some of them.  She's silly.

My favorite is "ok...fine....whatever"  bahahah! Sometimes she just says "fine" but usually it's "fine, whatever"

She'll ask you a question like "what ya doing?" than when you answer she goes "oh, yea." but now she's added recently "oh, yea...of course" ^-^  I have no idea where she picked that up.

If she wants to go see something or if we're leaving she'll say to Mia *raises hand up* "I be back".  She also will say she'll be back when she 'goes to the store' in her car or goes to push her baby around in her very broken stroller.

If you ask her what she's doing she now usually say "sitting here" which she learned from her daddy haha.

On the manners front, she still says "bless you" even if you cough.  And if you says thanks to her she goes "your welcome!" so excited like.

Last...lately all I here is "watch punzel!" Even when she's watching Tangled, as soon as the credits roll she goes "Mom, watch punzel!"

The lesson is....she keeps us laughing all day long.  I love my baby girl <3 p="p">



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment