Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Wow, I'm behind haha.
Well first, Thanksgiving was good. First we went to Matt's Aunt Beth's(mom's side) house in Lake Arrowhead. We ate and talked before heading to Aunt Odette's(dad's side, of course)..also in Arrowhead. We got to catch up with his cousin Michelle that has been going to school in Texas. We had a very....laughable dinner, and enjoyed pie! It was awesome. It was smaller than I thought it would be though. Last year there were so many people.
Right now, I guess Matt's grandma, on his dad's side, isn't doing so good. She has had some heart trouble, so right now all of her kids are visiting. We heard from Michelle that she is going to need open heart surgery, if she decideds to do it. Matt needs to call and check up when he gets home from work.
Who's excited for Christmas?! I know I am!

~Hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment