Saturday, November 6, 2010

Up and coming

Time for the countdowns! 
Thanksgiving - 19 days
Christmas - 49 days

It's official! My momma's coming to me for Thanksgiving since I can't go there.  It's going to be Mom, Austin and Sonnie.  I'm kind of sad that Dad isn't coming, but I don't blame him.  And we all know Chris won't go anywhere haha.  I got a lot of cleaning to do before they (and baby) come.  I made a list last night so I wouldn't forget anything.  Matt and I are going to set aside a day to do it (hopefully) all in.  Than a day where we're going to clean the car.  His dad has a shopvac so we can get most of the Mia hair out.  Plus there is a ton of dirt in there right now because it's been so rainy.    But hey! I'm proud of Mom for getting her tickets not too late haha.  And proud of me! We bought a turkey already...they were on sale at the perfect time! 
I had more I was going to say but I don't remember now (that's what happens when I do this and watch Reba at the same time).  Man my hair is driving me nuts! Wow...random...yea...I'm going to go now

~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment