Monday, June 28, 2010

Karate Kid

Yesterday Matt said he wanted to get out of the house, so we decided to go see The Karate Kid.  It was really good!  Jayden looks and talks JUST like his dad.  And for as little as he is he had some serious muscle.  Of course Jackie Chan was awesome!  Who doesn't love Jackie Chan?  This is the first movie where I saw him cry...and first time with a mustache haha.  This movie just upped my want to learn some form of Karate or Kung Fu.  I know I'd suck at it, but I still think it would be way fun.  Ever since I watched Chris take a karate class when I was little, I wanted to learn.  I guess now I'll have to wait haha.  I recomment seeing it, expecially if you like Will Smith movies. 

I got my first baby gift the other day.  We went over to Matt's dad's for dinner, and Emma kept talking about the baby, so Kim let her give us "an early gift" haha.  It's a Take-Along Swing.  It's weird to me to have a baby toy in my house that I'm not giving to someone else.  I go to my second doctors appointment tomorrow, and I'm nervous.  That's probably weird, but I'll probably be nervous pretty much every time because I'm not crazy about doctors.  Matt's stupid work was supposed to give him his half day (that he has later) tomorrow so he could take me...and he asked in plenty of time.  And did they? Nope...can you believe that?  Sigh. 

Well, Happy Monday! 

~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment